Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Sponsored: Let's Bond Over Pizza

The idea of having my kids bond with me in the kitchen 
seems so dreamy and far fetch. 
Well, call me Paranoid. 
But, just the idea of kids messing up MY kitchen 
is already enough to put me off.

So when I heard about the pizza making classes from Pietro I was thrilled!
The opportunity to roll up some dough, 
mess around with ingredients,
but, minus the stress of cleaning up the aftermath!
Being under the careful guidance of celebrity chef; Mr Peter Neo 
makes it Sounds Oh-so-Perfect!

The deal can't get any sweeter.
For the price of $38/pax
Not only will you get the chance to make your own pizza,
Set Lunch will also provided!
Certificate of achievement will be awarded to both parent and child.
And even a photo Opportunity with Mr Peter Neo!

Venue: Pietro Ristorante Italiano - 12 Jalan Kelulut. 
Date: 2 Dec or 19 Dec 2012 
Fee: $38 per pax nett

Register by calling Agnes at 8484 0678 
or email to agnes@atmc.com.sg.
Limited to 30 pairs of parent and child per session. 
So hurry, call and book now!

 Pietro Ristorante Italiano Facebook Page

No comments: