Saturday, April 28, 2012

Happy Birthday Kitson Honeybear!!

After the kids came along,
our birthdays has somehow dwindle into a less elaborate affair.

However,
this year was slightly different.
*SURPRISE*
We HAVE company!

A Big Monster Thank You 
to everyone that came,
and for that 
wonderful yummy mango cake 
from 
CAKE AVENUE!

Since it was Kitson's 45th birthday.
We had to do something significant!
Something that the birthday boy had never done in his 45 years of life!
-PRAWNING-

(Punggol waterway near Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen)
6 Tebing Lane
Singapore 828835
Tel: 644 78693

-The Excited Prawning Virgin-
I swear this prawning thingy is addictive!
Kitson is already looking forward to his next prawning trip!

I'm the veteran here.
Prawning does bring me many wonderful memories of my late father
and my only sister who is 6 years my junior!

That's a very contented Birthday Boy.
哈哈大笑

Happy Birthday Honeybear!
Wishing you Great Health, Abundance Wealth & Everlasting Happiness!!

No comments: