Thursday, October 06, 2011

Happy Children's Day Celebration @ EcoKidd Chilcare

I have absolutely no idea who is the "smart" arse
who changed celebration of Children's Day to first friday of October!
Honestly, what is wrong with 1st October?!?!?!?!?
I still like it to be on the 1st of October, 
way, way, easier to remember!

Alrighty, 
enough of bitching over things I cannot change....

I had fun dressing the kids up for celebration in school!!
Hiroshi is the brave knight who obviously cannot stand still.
While Sophia is the graceful ballerina.

Daddy's socks was harmed in the making of Sophia's ballerina outfit.
Look how pretty the sock bun is!
The sacrifice is well worth it!!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Happy Children's Day
I pray for happy & healthy kids all around the world!

No comments: