Friday, January 01, 2010

Surprise Christmas & a Bountiful New Year!!!!!

25.12.2009 - 01.01.1010

Kitson surprised me with a last minute holiday trip!
(without the kids!!!!)
Singapore-Frankfrut-New York-Frankfurt-Singapore
This has to be the BEST christmas EVER!

I was in such a festive mood
that I brought candy canes and christmas log cake!
Photobucket

My 1st Christmas Log Cake!!!
Super Duper Delicious!
Photobucket

View from 35,000ft!!!
Isn't it amazing!
That's Afghanistan!
Where's Bin Laden?!?!?!?!
Photobucket

This YouTube video never stray far from my mind
when I think about Osama Bin Laden!

26.12.2009
Italian food in Frankfurt!
I miss my Spinach with Mushrooms,
Clay Oven Pizzas,
& Authentic Freshly Garnished Pastas!

Kitson & Myself
@ Frankfurt Hauptbahnhof
Photobucket

When I dated Kitson,
I was crazy enoff to take this "ICE" (intercity-express) train
from Zurich to Frankfurt to surprise him!
Crazy things you do for LOVE!
Photobucket

Taking the local train back to our hotel
Photobucket

27.12.2009
New York
It's a nightmare walking along the streets or the malls!
It's OVER CROWDED!
But, the sales are GREAT!!!!
Photobucket


28.12.2009
Typical American Diners
Great service,
Fabulous Breakfast!
My Loot!
*Big Fat Grin*


31.12.2009
New Year eve Lunch with the Crew
Me ready to go home
with my brand new Coach handbag!!!
Photobucket

That's US!
After a week long honeymoon!
Photobucket

Thank you Hubby!
It was a nice surprise and a great trip!

opps.....
I hear you asking,
so where were the kids?!?!?!?

They were having a goofy good time with their cousins;
Joey, Rachel & Christine!!!

Hiroshi during mealtime,
asking for cold water to put out the flames
after eating spicy ikan bilis!
Photobucket

Sophia who insisted that
she was BIRD watching,
and NOT BABE watching!
Photobucket
Photobucket

Cousins United!
Photobucket

Smiley Faces for Playground FUN!!!
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Shop, Shop, Shop.....
Photobucket

A trip to Desaru!!!!
Photobucket

Finally Vivo City!
Photobucket

Thank you for taking care of our lil gems!
You gals did a GREAT JOB!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice post. thanks.

bb2005 said...

So loving *envy*