Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Happy Birthday to ME!

I am finally 29!!!!

Dinner at Waraku
Photobucket

Quickpic Before Dinner Starts
Photobucket

Teppanyaki Oysters
Photobucket

Huge Bowl of Wakame Soba
Photobucket

Cold Soba
(Honestly speaking, I DO NOT like this one AT ALL!)
Photobucket

Halfway through Dinner,
Sophia took this picture of Kitson and Myself!
(Pretty good I'll say for a first timer!!!!)
Photobucket

Yummy Green Tea Ice Cream
Photobucket

Ending the night with our Family Picture!
Photobucket

I've been extremely lucky this year!
I've got everything off my birthday wish list
from Sephora and M.A.C!!!
*big huge sloppy kisses to hubby*
Thank you Hubby!!

Sister Irene and Alice
Thank you
for the very thoughtful gift.....

Friends and Relatives
whom wished me on facebook
Thank you!!!

Friends and Relatives
whom SMSed or CALLed me,
Thank you very very much!

I do appreciate all the gifts and well wishes!

1 comment:

Megan and Ryan said...

happy birthday..29 only..*envy envy*