Tuesday, June 30, 2009

My tribute to the King of Pop!

Michael Jackson
(1958-2009)

I will like to admit that I am NOT one that would 
just blindly adore and idolize
Michael Jackson is somehow different.
 His songs spoke of many important massages in life!
Especially my top 2 favourite MJ songs,
Black or White & Heal the world

I worked part-time in Metro during my school holiday when I was 16.
When it came pay day,
I took all my money to Best Denki ,
and invested my hard earned money on a portable CD player.
I paid the best I could afford,
I settled for the brand Technics with anti shock....
That was my most prized procession at that point of time.
Taking whatever remaining money,
I walked into a record shop browsing through all titles by MJ,
but, realised that I could not afford a ORIGINAL cd.
Disappointed, 
I settled for the chiong version of the album "dangerous".File:Michaeljacksondangerous.jpg

I listened to it over and over again.
I even brought it to school to convince my classmates 
to sing Heal the World for teacher's day!

And over the years,
I see Michael Jackson transform from Black TO White.
From the dignified self proclaim King of Pop,
to Wacko Jackco.

You'll be missed!
Rest in Peace!!

Thank you for the music!

No comments: