Tuesday, May 19, 2009

A new experience: the GYM

Since Kitson has kindly volunteered to take care of the kids for a couple of hours,
I've decided to embark on an area of new discovery; the gym.....

I've never been to the gym!

And since Ivy is currently with Amore,
I suppose it is better to be embarrassed in front of your own sister
than any other random strangers, right?!?!?!?!?

That's my sister Ivy,
A vast difference from me...
Super Fit hor!
Photobucket

Personal Trainer that tortured me for the day!
Photobucket

Sakae Sushi for Lunch
Darn, wasted my work-out by pigging out again!
Photobucket

I've learnt that it is not difficult to operate the exercise equipments,
it's nice to be able to run on a treadmill,
in an fully air conditioned environment
while watching television at the same time!

And I sucks at Pilates...
It's just not my cup of tea!

No comments: