Wednesday, January 21, 2009

大姑妈's Birthday!

We had the honor of celebrating 大姑妈's birthday 
@ Traders Hotel
in our very own Private Function Room!! 

This is my 红包 for 大姑妈....

红包 Front
That's the family's surname....
Yes... I am Mrs Yoon!!
It is pronounce as Yuan in chinese....
DSC05683.jpg picture by fattyb0mb0mb0m

红包 Back
I know my chinese writing sucks big time...
But, at least these well wishes came from the bottom of my heart!!
DSC05681.jpg picture by fattyb0mb0mb0m

The Menu
*yummy good food*
DSC05688.jpg picture by fattyb0mb0mb0m

The Cake
Angie the choice Durian Cake
I swear you can smell the pungent durian fragrant from a mile!
Simply Delicious!!
DSC05701.jpg picture by fattyb0mb0mb0m

Singing Happy Birthday Song for our birthday girl 
*ahem* "birthday auntie" I meant

Sophia shoving cake into her mouth
Hiroshi at the back ground scraping plate!!
DSC05711.jpg picture by fattyb0mb0mb0m

My Cheeky Darling
*ever so charming*
DSC05703.jpg picture by fattyb0mb0mb0m

Ending the night with group photo!!
Daphy, myself & Ivy
DSC05715.jpg picture by fattyb0mb0mb0m

No comments: