Saturday, January 10, 2009

Family day at Vivo City.....

Yes! Vivo City is our favourite hangout.

Because it covers from one end of the MRT line to the other....
(Punggol to Habourfront)
I love it because I  do not have to scramble for seats!
OR 
take nonsense from people who refused 
to move further into the middle of the cabin
OR
Kiasu Kiasi people who pushes me over!

I truly love it when 
I see the bright happy smiles on my kids' face 
when they are at the water play area!

And best of all 
it is FREE entertainment!!
DSC05321.jpg picture by fattyb0mb0mb0m

DSC05313.jpg picture by fattyb0mb0mb0m

I am a little disturbed by the image below....
Pictures are taken outside St James Power House...
The bins are obviously obstructing the emergency exits!
DSC05328.jpg picture by fattyb0mb0mb0m

Sign on the left says: 
"No refund will be entertained"
wahahahahahaha....
that's why, we always need to read the fine prints!
DSC05329.jpg picture by fattyb0mb0mb0m

Hiroshi off to send his truck load of tiger beer
DSC05332.jpg picture by fattyb0mb0mb0m

Sophia & Myself @ Vivo City
DSC05345.jpg picture by fattyb0mb0mb0m

Hiroshi took a picture of US!!
DSC05362.jpg picture by fattyb0mb0mb0m

No comments: