Wednesday, December 31, 2008

It's the last day of the year!

And what have you been doing?

It's the time of the year to sit down 
and reflect about what you've done 
and recollect your thoughts
for the past 364 days in the year.

I always tell myself it doesn't matter how I start the race in life, 
it only matters how I end it!

In 2008, I've picked up a couple of new interest....
I've learn to knit.
I've made hair clips, dresses, and crayon rolls.
I went gila making bento boxes, 
and educating my children.

I am thankful that I have a supporting hubby 
who supports every new interest that I indulge in... 
And I don't mean just monetary support...

He will go all out looking for ribbons during my hair clip craze, 
lunch box during my bento craze 
and even a decent dress making scissors 
during my dress making craze.

I know what you are thinking... 
Too bad! He is taken for life, 
for better or worst... 
In sickness or in health!

But, I could introduce you his buddy Eddy though!

*giggle*

Hiroshi has finally open up his golden mouth to speak!
Nowadays, he speaks in sentences......
and even ask innocent questions 
which I often find trouble answering to it.....
(eg: Mummy.... why is Johnny Boy (penis) so BIG?!?)
And at times he even surprises us with new vocabulary 
he picked up along the way!
I could see the approaching of horrible 3 stage,
where he learns to whine and kick up a big fuss from Sophia.
Oh My! When will I see the light at the end of the tunnel!

Sophia on the other hand yaks in sentences,
Her favourite till date is "I don't want!"
She is already exerting her RIGHTS at such a young age....
*headache*
She has the temper of a raging bull...
She whines and throw tantrum 
like some kinda Taiwanese soap opera!
Oh boy! Did the terrible 2 stage came in early?!!?

Nevertheless,
I am thankful that God has continuously blessed 
me in many possible ways.
And I look forward to seeing his greater works next year!
Especially in times of recession!
He said ask and it shall be given undo you,
seek and you shall find....

Here I am asking God, 
Please blessed our lives and our POCKETS abundantly!

Cheers for a better 2009!

To commemorate the end of a year,
and the starting of another.....

We had dinner at 
Geylang Claypot Rice
No.639, Lorong 33, Geylang
Tel: 6744 4574, 67443619

Our Yummy Athentic Claypot Rice!
DSC05156.jpg picture by fattyb0mb0mb0m

Stew Duck with Lotus Root
DSC05158.jpg picture by fattyb0mb0mb0m

Prawn with Fruits
*MUST TRY!!*
DSC05160.jpg picture by fattyb0mb0mb0m

Sotong paste Warpped in Chicken skin
DSC05159.jpg picture by fattyb0mb0mb0m

Dinning experience was GREAT!
Service staff were very attentive,
One "special" staff even had a very witty sense of humor!
(you got to go and see for yourselves which one!)
Food is Fabulous!
*MUST TRY!!*

No comments: