Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Hiroshi's Bento Box

Hiroshi forgotten to bring back 
his lunch box from school again yesterday,
so I am making use of the OCBC freebie lunch box again....
Oh well, I am not complaining 
about getting stuffs for FREE......

But this lunch box is obviously 
for my little boy!!

I obviously 
OVER PACKED!!

Top tier: stir fried lady's finger 
& straw mushroom with dried shrimps
Deep fried soya chicken drumettes
Katsuo Furikake in little cute container
Lower tier: White Rice
Steam Japanese Sweet Potato
DSC04533.jpg picture by fattyb0mb0mb0m

Katsuo Furikake is a dried seasoning mix 
usually sprinkled on cooked rice....
This one I used here consist of 
dried bonito, sesame seed and seaweed....
Instantly turning plain white rice 
into a yummy tasty meal!!
(In fact put it on anything you like, 
eg; vegetable, tofu, noodles and the list goes on!! 
Use abit of your imagination.....
Be daring.... Be adventurous!!)
Nagatanien : Katsuo Furikake (Rice Seasoning)

Close up on top tier
DSC04534.jpg picture by fattyb0mb0mb0m

Close up on lower tier
DSC04535.jpg picture by fattyb0mb0mb0m

How on earth can my petite 3 year old boy finish all these food?!?

Moral of the story: 
Time to shop for more lunch boxes
in the CORRECT SIZES!!

2 comments:

daphne said...

never mind...can make this for me next time! LOL It looks awesome Irene!! Looks like i hv to do some bento hunts as well next time when I'm in SG! Miss u loads babe.

bb2005 said...

Haha... Good excuse to get new lunch boxes hee...