Saturday, August 09, 2008

Lesson C

I thank friends and relatives that kept me
on my lesson plans with the kids....

Concern friends and relatives pop by on MSN asking me.....
"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE FOR LESSON C?!?!"

Here you go
a short update on what we have done so far:

1) Pussy cat, Pussy cat where have you been??!!?
(video will be upload later)

2) Story telling: The hungry Caterpillar by Eric Carle
I've made a sock puppet caterpillar...
to munch up the stuffs the caterpillar eats....
and Hiroshi loves it to BITS!!
*Don't ask me why my caterpillar is BROWN....
coz that's the ONLY nice LONG SOCKS I've got!!*


3) C for capsicum stamping


4) C for celery stamping


5) Mini flash cards 2" *3"
It is a long tedious process making these flash cards....
But, it is all worth it when I see Sophia enjoying it!!
Photobucket

No comments: