Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Hang out at Jacob Ballas

Back posting: 20 June 2008

The strange looking
"children hanging off the tree" tree
greets me at the entrance.....
Photobucket

*trying hard to slang like the French man do*
Building château de sable with Clarisse
Photobucket

Hi gor gor....
Mummy said I am a brave girl!
This is my 1st time playing with sand
and I am not crying and screaming and asking for wet wipes
like you did at Palawan Beach!!
*snigger*
Photobucket

Oh man!! Mei Mei Shoo Shoo...
Dun embarrass me in front of a pretty girl.....
Photobucket

Oh mummy PLEASE....
Pretty PLEASE... Can I stay with gor gor?!?
Photobucket

Yeah!! Mummy said I am sticking with you no matter what!
Photobucket

Clarisse enjoying the sight of waterfall...
The reason I was nowhere to be found is because...
I was too CHICKEN to even walk near it!!
Photobucket

The water play part which we all enjoy,
Unfortunately, Mummy and Auntie LayPing
had to stand under the hot sun....
rubbing on a pole
*sounded so OBSCENE*
to make the water sprinklers work!!
Photobucket

No comments: