Friday, July 27, 2007

who says it is IMPOSSIBLE?!?


Who on earth said that movie theaters are
NO GO ZONE for kiddos like me?!?
You obviously haven't met me and my sister....

We went for a MOVIE!!
YES!! You heard me right,
WE as in, ME and mei mei!!

Uncle Ray and Auntie Crystina took us out again....
This time round to Tampines Mall for a MOVIE; Knocked Up...
*ahem* I was enjoying myself with endless supplies of pop corn!!
Yummy Yummy for my Tummy!!
The movie was hilarious....
But, I wasn't too bothered....
Half way through the show i started making noise....
and Uncle Ray had to bring me outta the theater to entertain me...
BUT, at the end, I still went back to the theater to finish up the show...
with the condition of sitting on the chair on my own,
and playing with uncle Ray's mobile phone.....

Daddy, since i have proven to be so well behaved,
Can we watch Ratatouille in the theaters?!?!? *cheeky grin*

No comments: