Thursday, January 18, 2007

ChatterBox @ 14 Months.....




I LOVE phone conversation....
Make pretend a phone conversation are also
a whole lot of FUN for me.....
Mummy thinks that I am still not able to hold a conversation,
as she couldn't understand all my baby talk.....
BUT, hey mummy.... these gibberish sounds are refered to as
"jargon" by professionals....
It has the same rhythmic patterns and inflections as spoken english.....
Now, Look who's talking!!

Baby talks that mummy understands:
papa: which means daddy
mum-mum: Favourite phrase when I see FOOD
mama/mee: which means mummy....
arh: which means dog... (the barking sound of a dog.....)
( it largely depends on my mood to use these phrases!!)

I am walking better now....
BUT, I still refused to hold mummy's hand when I walk....
Especially in shopping centers....
Hey, you can't blame me on this one....
I am an Apprentice Shopaholic, under mummy's guidance!!
I know what I want!! (tell me what you want, what you really, really want)

I could squat to pick up toys,
and get up into a standing position without any trouble.....

I love cars and things with steering wheels!!
I think it is a guy's thing.....
These toys are so much fun to play with....

I could put shapes into the sort out shape toy....
Provided mummy point to me where the shapes are located.....

I could stack buckets and blocks.....

I could throw a ball....
BUT, sometimes still miss cue....
Let go of the ball before i throw it.....
so it ended up behind, rather than in front of me!!

I also enjoy pushing pails and boxes around the house....
and filling them with things as I go by....


Woah... What an accomplishment!!

1 comment:

Lazyg3r said...

That is really an accomplishment! Malc doesn't know how to stack buckets and blocks yet and he doesn't know how to put shapes into the sorter. And he doesn't throw ball using both hands over the head. For the stacking and sorting part, blame it on me. Coz he just sweep all the toys in front of him and throw throw and throw! Ended up, I keep away the toys. Sigh.. better go and take out those toys again...