Sunday, December 03, 2006

My First Chinese Wedding Dinner

Auntie Juliet is getting married today....
Mummy promised that we are going to have good FOOD and good FUN.....

Mummy is a little nervous as this is the first time I am attending a 10 course *ahem* long winded chinese wedding dinner....She is afraid that I might fuss after the first course and demand to be carried round or worst still demand to run around the banquet!!

Well, it wasn't as terrible as what mummy has imagined. At least I stick my butt to the high chair till the second or third course of dinner. The most scary part of the dinner was when everybody stood up and shouted Yarrrrrmmmmm Seeeennnnng.... I just stayed butt stuck down on my high chair, seeing everybody bringing up their drinking glasses, screaming.... Yarrrrrrmmmm Seeeennnnnng... They did it not once, not twice, but three times.... I was extremly puzzled!! I even got a nightmare when I got home.... Mummy sys that we are staying away from wedding dinner for quite some time..... (",)

No comments: