Monday, September 18, 2006

Perfect 10



Yup, that was what it has been for me...
Perfect 10 months of love, laughter and joy.....

I am not feeling too well....
started coughing like mad...
having a terrible dry throat.....
Sigh, mummy say that life is just like a roller coaster....
You get your ups and downs....
No matter up....No matter down,
Mummy and Daddy promised to be there for me....
TO cuddle me, kiss me, hold my hands
and guide me the way.....

MIlestones @ 10 months:
1) Baby Talk- The only thing I can say is Ah-Pa, PaPa
2) I've got 6 lovely pearlies....
3) I love to play Peek-a-boo.....
(the book night night baby by ladybird is good!!)
4) I am able to wave bye bye, depending on my mood....
5) I love dropping stuffs on the floor for mummy to pick up....
( this is IMPORTANT as it teaches cause and effect
and helps me discover my own influence on the world around me)
6) I love pushing stools around so that I can climb up to gain height,
like that I can reach higher places mah.....
7) I can put balls into a bucket
8) I am also trying to stand without my hands,
though I usually only last a couple of seconds & it never fails to get
mummy excited and flying over the moon.....

Well.... Like Auntie Judy, Auntie Karen, and all the other Aunties.....
Mummy is getting excited about
my FIRST birthday which is 2 months away....
(Hey, mummy, It's MY birthday..... why you so excited arr??....)
Well, Mummy and Daddy have not decided
to stay in Singapore to celebrate
or go somewhere far far away on a Boeing to celebrate....
Whatever it is, I know that my special day will be EXTRA special
with both Mummy and Daddy with me!!

No comments: