Friday, May 05, 2006

Rain Rain Go Away.....

Hiroshi singing.....
**Rain rain go away,
Come again another day.....
Mummy wants to go mum mum,
Little Hiroshi wants to go kai kai.....**
It has been raining today.
The gentle breeze after the downpour is so cooling.
It's a perfect day to sleep all day or hang out.
We went to Compass Point for lunch today.
We met Auntie Cynthia, Alden gor gor, Auntie Judy, and Malcom gor gor at Compass Point.
Mummy dress me up in this fantastic red long sleves top. I think it is perfect for a gloomy day like this. It's a cheerful red with a teddy bear mofit..... it's another hand me down by Alice che che.... I just LOVE hand me down. Old wives tales claims that if a child wears hand me down clothings, it makes them stronger and healthier.... I dun see the connection, But, mummy say, better follow loh.... I think I look great in it. Dun ya?!?
(Top by Carter's)

No comments: