Saturday, May 06, 2006

Ba Bao San by Eu Yan Sang

I have not been able to sleep well recently.
Constant night waking, with hysterical loud crying.....
Wanting mummy to hold and craddle me,
before I can go back to bed.
Being not able to rest well at night, has turned me into fussy naughty boy in the day.....
Mummy suspected that I got frighten by 'God Knows What'!!
Ba Bao San a Tradition Chinese Medication remedy recomended by all aunties and sam ku lok pos. It is to calm my nerves so that I can have sweet dreams at night. Mummy got this from Eu Yan Sang, Campass Point. $15 for 6 bottles. I took 1 bottle in the afternoon.... I wouldn't say I love the taste, BUT, it has certainly made me felt BETTER!!

3 comments:

雅雅和茶媽媽 said...

Hiroshi didi, mind if I add you as my favourite link?

B@bYh|r0Sh| said...

Sure sure... can..... abiyaya cheche, I add you as link as well hor.....

Lazyg3r said...

Pengz... I hope I am not catergorised as the san gu lok po manz...